Thread: rude pvp
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:06 AM

And if you call the booking line and YOUR pvp does not answer you get a random PVP. They rarely ask if you have been dealing with any of the others if you say "I want to book cruise X" they just gladly take your booking. So to treat you like that is un-called for since their own agents steal each others clients all the time. When we had a PVP, we booked everything through him. On one cruise I called but did not have my PVPs extension # with me and needed information to book an excursion. The random PVP I get in touch with said he could handle that without a problem, booked my excursion for me and I thought all was well. The next day I get a call from my PVP wanting to know what he had done wrong. When I asked him what he meant he said he got I note that I had called and transferred my bookings to another PVP... I told him .. no. He was a bit upset at the other PVP and I am sure there were words....

Must be a cut throat office environment there.

But in any case I think you deserve an apology as hanging up on you is inexcusable....
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013