View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:35 AM

Cool
I don't know where to even begin, when it comes to what I love about Cruising. I must say that user WHEELS, I have a lot in common with them as to what they like about cruising. I love the 30 days before my cruise, I get so excited that I can barely contain myself. I love the day before the cruise, when I'm checked into my hotel and the excitement is overwhelming.

Once I see the ship I really get excited, I love the check-in process and my first moments on board. The first thing I race to do is go check the ship out, make sure my room is ready and then go head to get lunch. I have been on a total of 7 cruises so far, and I have to take them every year, if not I get depressed. The feeling of being out in the open ocean is so beautiful to me, the sound of the waves, the feeling of the ship moving on the water all plays apart of my experience. The most important thing about my experience is the opportunity to visit different ports each day and learn different cultures and how other people live on their islands. I'm so excited about my cruise to come aboard the Oasis of the Seas, November 12, 2011.

Caribbean Resort Reviews