View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Default freedom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nann View Post
Our family is planning a cruise for March 2012 and have narrowed down the list to 2 ships and itineraries. I'm a first time cruiser and looking for advice from experienced cruisers to help me make a final decision. The Epic is a newer boat and will keep my 13 & 17 very busy on the days at sea. But I love the itinerary of the Freedom, and don't know if there is enough on the boat to keep the kids happy. Mom & Dad will be happy at all the ports, but we want the kids to enjoy everything also. Norwegian is putting out some great offers almost too hard to resist, were as Carnival has no great offers, just great ports. With airfare starting to come out, I have to make a decision soon as one is a seven day cruise and the other is an 8 day.

Carnival Freedom-8 days Southern Caribbean-Ft Lauderdale, Sea, Grand Turk Turks & Caicos, La Romana Dominican Republic, Curacao, Aruba, Sea, Sea, Ft Lauderdale

Norwegian Epic -7 days Eastern Caribbean-Miami, Sea, Sea,, St. Martin, St Thomas USVI, Sea, Nassau Bahamas, Miami

We don't want to tour or shop, just relax on the beautiful beaches of each port we visit.

HELP!
would try norweigian, just got off freedom, not happy