View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny3333 View Post
McPayne, you need to try the wine tasting on board sometime. I usually do it at least once a cruise. I like the martini tasting, too. I, too, like to experiment with different wines. I have bought a bottle or two for dinner, though.
Penny, thanks for the suggestion. I may try the wine package one day. I was thinking about cruising this weekend. The reason being, we drove down to DC for a baseball game yesterday, and when we were passing Baltimore, saw the Enchantment of the Seas in port (I assume for embarkation). Similarly, today, driving back, we saw the Carnival Pride in port in Baltimore.

I'm thinking my next cruise may be an Eastern Caribbean cruise. Not sure which line. Now that I mentioned Carnival, I actually was thinking about giving them a try, to see how it compares to Royal Caribbean, but from what I've heard, Royal Caribbean is supposed to be near the top in cruises. I realize and respect that everyone has their own opinions. On my last cruise, a couple I was lying next to on the beach in Cozumel stated that now having been on an RCI cruise, they wouldn't go on Carnival again unless it was a newer ship.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)