View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 AM

Hi Stacedawg and congratulations on your cruise. I would echo what has been said about these islands. We enjoyed Dunn's River Falls climb several times sharing this new experience with 1st timers. We were in Grand Caymen last February and did a Stingray City snorkel on the Far Tortuga, a very nice cat. The name of the company is Stingraysailing.com and the contact person is Michelle Whitney. I think the price was $45 for adults and $35. for 12 and younger. They limit the number to only 28 if I remember correctly and because of this, we were not swimming over each other or in the masses of others..We did even have several people from other tours that swam over to us from a distance because they could see we had lots and lots of stingrays to feed and hold. After that we went a short distance and did a sand bar and barrier reef snorkel and saw lots of beautiful fish and I even spotted a Maurey Eel (sp). This company did a very nice job and also were at the tender terminal and ready to take us on our cruise tour. On Cozumel, we use that as a day to relax, head in town and do a little shopping and stop for drinks and munchies before going back to the ship. Enjoy !!

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews