View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 PM

Question What is included? Newbie here.
Hi,
I've never been on a cruise and was wondering what all is included in the price and what is not. I'm planning a 7 night Mexico cruise on Carnival Splendor and from what I read on their website, it looks like almost everything is free once you're on board. That sounds almost too good to be true.

From what I've read, I understand that Food is free (liquor is not), but can I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and then walk upto the 24 hr place and eat some more a couple of more times a day? I mean is it really unlimited food anytime of the day including room service?

What about entertainment? I see there are shows etc but nowhere are any prices mentioned. Are the shows free too?

I'm also reading that the spa rooms have more access to the pool on their level. Does that mean all pools are not 24 hrs?

What about the gym?

I find it hard to believe that for less than a $1000 combined, a couple can stay, eat and be entertained for 7 days, while visiting another country.

I know there might be extra taxes or port charges in Mexico but again there is no mention of how much will it be?

There really isn't much info on their website, or I just can't seem to find it.
All help will be appreciated.