View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny3333 View Post
RCI has childrens programs available on all their ships. I can say from experience, the Epic is a fabulous ship. There is so much to do, they even have a rock wall and 3 water slides. I know Sonny has sailed on the Granduer and I think Dave and Cruise Fanatic have, too. I can also tell you, the Epic is the same size as the Oasis and Allure, just a little more narrow, I believe they said 6" or it might have been 6', can't remember.

Cruise lines are really trying to cater to families. But from experience, the largest percentage of children/families I've found have been on Costa. I really love that line, too! RCI does a great job with children, though.
Yes, RCCL have a great programme, quite similar to NCL's. (Our son found it a bit boring though. )
My concern is not the organized programs onboard, rather than the atmosphere onboard among other guests on that cruise out of Palma. My experience is that on some cruises children are "frown upon". On the other hand - if you don't like children, why don't you go to Saga Cruises or Azamara