View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 03:05 PM

Wow, that's a tough one. I personally prefer DCL and Disney (two adults in there 40's no kids). That being said if you go to Disney World and stay at their resorts you can pay for their Disney bus transfers over to Port Canaveral and it is a really nice bus. They don't have leather seats, but it does have little drop down tv's where they show movies during the ride. Also if you stay at a Disney resort you get free bus transportation from the Orlando airport. Disney is just so huge and offer so many things to do. I go over there at least twice a year and don't even visit the theme parks. I am not that big of a thrill ride person now that I am older, so Disney is fine for me. Also Port Canaveral is 90 miles from the theme park so it's a quick ride over and you can sail on their newest ship the Disney Dream and starting next April the Fantasy. I just sailed the Dream for my 40th birthday. Best birthday ever and the Aquaduck was a blast!
Anyway, since I have already sailed their newest ship we decided to do the Allure for our 20th wedding anniverary next year. You like us will need to either fly into Fort Lauderdale and you can do this I believe from Orlando and take a 8min. taxi ride to the ship or drive down and you can rent a car.
I am curious to see which you decide to do. Honestly which ever you choose is gonna be a great vacation!