Thread: Carnival Dream
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:10 AM

Default Carnival Dream
Just got back from the Carnival Dream (Western Iteniary).

Getting on was a breeze (arriving there at 2pm) we were the only ones there! Also, our rooms were all ready, so it pays to get there a little after rush hour.

The Emergency Drill was great in that it was the first time we did not have to wait outside and sweat! We were sent to the dining room where the drill took place in nice air conditioned space.

The ship itself, reminded me alot of the Glory, Destiny, except for some additions such as the water slides, it really just seemed larger.

With a larger ship, comes more people, and longer lines. So would I go back on such a huge ship, not sure! I could get the same ammenities on a smaller ship.

What surpirsed me was how great the food was in the dinning room. It was Excellent and service was excellent. Also, our stateroom attendent was great!

Entertainment (as in the nightly shows) were good, but I've seen better. I would say that past cruises (Carnival that is) had more variety. This cruise was more centered on dance/singing. In the past we had comics and magic etc.

Overall, I good cruise.