View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny V View Post
Hello dawnv8, welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear about your terrible experience not having the right documents. Did you ever get compensated for not being able to board the ship? I hope you did.

I think you're right about Cozumel being the best port for snorkeling. You might want to do a little research on Chankanaab park. Your going to be in AWE when you board the Allure. My wife and I were on board the Allure last February and were totally in awe. We've been on about 70 Royal Caribbean cruises and we felt almost as it was our first cruise. It took us 3 days to find our way around. We're going on the Oasis in a week and we're really looking forward to it. There will be a lot of members responding to your post - I'm sure all of your questions will be answered.
Thanks for your reply Sonny. So far you are the only one I have heard from. I am hoping I get to hear from some others who have experience in these places. We did get a partial credit towards another cruise, so here we go. I am so excited about this trip. How in the world have you been on so many cruises? My daughter wants me to play the lottery so we can go on more trips.. Wouldn't that be nice! Anyway, happy cruising!