Thread: freeport bahama
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybuzzy View Post
In Freeport....taxi on over to the Lucayan Market Place for shopping, munching and exploring without overspending. Wander over to the Underwater Explorers society (UNEXSO)...Take the Easy Sport diving Lesson (Inexpensive)..learn Easy Scuba...go out to a shallow Reef and...have a ball!!! The Bar and Grill at UNEXSO is quite nice and reasonable and has a lot of atmosphere!! Having lived on Grand Bahama I always find plenty of things to do there...I'll be back there in two weeks aboard the NCL Sky!!

The Beaches are fabulous!!

BillyBuzzy

Billy, Thank you so much! I was trying to remember the name of that place as the Ship's Crew had recommended it also. I have been over to Paradise Cove to snorkel and it is nice as well. Like you, I can always find something to do on Grand Bahama. Sometimes it takes a little research though. Those Taxi drivers run a close 2nd to the ones on Cozumel for scaring the wits out of you. It is worth it though as it is a beautiful island. People just have to get out there and explore it, and not judge it by where the ship docks.

Dwayne