View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:04 AM

Default coco cay
hey dave,

I have never been to Labadee, but I absolutely LOVED Coco Cay. This past May was my first time going on a cruise, we were on the Majesty of the Seas and it went to Nassau, Coco Cay, and Key West. And to me Coco Cay was amazing in every way. Yes it is a bit crowded, but only by the areas closest to the ship.

There is a hiking trail that me and my girlfriend took and it takes you further down the beach, where very few people go. To reach the end takes a good 1 1/2 to 2hrs. And I tell you it was amazing, when it started to become low tide you could walk out a 1/4 of a mile into the ocean sit on a tiny patch of sand and watch sting rays glide by. And the snorkeling was phenomenal we saw so many fish and a HUGE sting ray. Coco Cay is the best place I have ever seen.

So is Labadee really that much better? We are planning another cruise right now and are debating between one that goes to Labadee or one that goes back to Coco Cay but hits St. Marten and St. Thomas as well.

My girlfriend wants to try Norweigen but i loved Royal caribbean too much, any thoughts on that as well?