View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:54 PM

Thumbs up Western
Plan on spending the day relaxing at Labadee. There is an area of floating toys which is an extra cost, but the younger children may like it. Other wise, there will be a free lunch/BBQ at the port, and a relaxing day for all. We do not like Jamica, and I'm too old to climb a water fall, so to me, since I consider the ship to be the cruise, it's another "sea day". My wife and I LOVED Sting Ray City in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. There are nice shops close by the tendering location, and others here will have other suggestions for the port. We also went to Cacnaabke( I can't spell this word EVER), where they had a small beach area, a swimming pool, and several different pricess of Dolphin Swim/Meets, Etc. It's about a 20 minute cab ride if you book yourself, and a $20 entrance fee each. SO, I'd book through the ship. We've cruised several times, and, being the sissy that I am about liking being a US citizen, will not take the chance of being late to return to the ship only to watch it leave without me. We are doing our fourth Western cruise next March, so you should have a great time, in my opinion.

Need some cruise help?