View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:41 PM

Default Carnival Paradise - Insider tips?
Greetings!

I'm sailing on the Dec 31st cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman on the Carnival Paradise. I've cruised many times on RCCL, NCL, and Carnival, but never on this ship. We are a 30-40 couple seeking a much needed quiet vacation to regenerate. Of course, we love to party, but we would like the option to join the party as opposed to the party being imposed on us. This trip is a quick, cheap getaway and while I appreciate the finer things in life, am under the philosophy that because of the value of this cruise; if I don't have a good time, it is my own fault. My expectations are very low, therefore, I can not be disappointed.

That being said, I'm interested in learning the insider tips and strategies that every ship has in adding to the enjoyment of the experience. For example; is there an adults only secret hideaway on the ship? Is there a best table in the dining room that we should try to ask for? Any specific waiter we might attempt to request by name? Is there a particularly great seat to enjoy the shows from in the theater? Any other types of tips would be greatly appreciated. I've attempted to scour the Paradise reviews without much luck.

Thanks!
Hmwende