View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:35 AM

Default Carnival Victory with our 15 month old
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to get some comments, opinions, advise on our planned family vacation. Here is the group who is going: My brother, sister and her husband and their kid of 11 y.o and my parents, my husband and our daughter who will be 15 months old when we cruise. She is a an easy going baby but she isn't 15 months old yet so who knows!

I plan on bringing an umbrella stroller and a car seat. Will we be able to use this car seat for taxi's when getting off the ship? My thoughts on excursions are keeping it to beach days. Visiting a near by beach if we decide to get off the ship. I really do not think there are any other excursions that would be appropriate? This is a family trip planned by my father in law. We all have a great time together and everyone is very helpful.

I am a bit exhausted just thinking about this and I tend to be a rather laid back mom.

Please share your experiences? If you went on the Victory with an infant what did you do off the ship or anything I should pack that you found useful/helpful.

I know this part will sound crazy but I may pack a life jacket that fits her body. I am a bit worried after all.

Thanks!