View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:58 PM

Default Which Cruise for us?
Hi;
My two cents worth - we have sailed with Celebrity 7 times and love the line. We were on the Equinox which is the sister ship to the Solstice and it was the most memorable ship. It has a real grass deck to boot! We stayed in an Aquaclass Cabin, which I would do again in a heartbeat. This cabin had a leather loveseat which was very nice, as well as comfortable deck seating - steamer type loungers. I find that on many ships, the old cloth loveseats are very uncomfortable. Other amemities with this class of cabin included unlimited access the relaxation room - you would truly love this - it is at the front of the ship whereby you can lounge drink tea or flavoured water (lime / lemons) and watch the world go by; as well you have unlimited access to the Persian Garden which has a dry steam, a wet steam room scented with eucalyptus and these heavenly tiled heated loungers...Truly worth the price of admission..
The only other people that have access to this area are ones that book a spa service and only can use it before/after their service; so all that to say, nice and quiet.

So without hesitation, my recommendation would be the Solstice.

Whatever you choose, you will have a fabulous time.

Cheers,
Eb

Read and post cruise reviews