View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezzy96 View Post
I was wondering if you could book two cabins together and a flight, but i dont want to book the cabins separately and get the flight from the cruise line because I want to make sure the four of us are on the same plane. So how can I book two rooms for a total of four people, two in each room: 2 adults and 2 teens AND a flight for the four of us ?
Hi Ezzy96 I have done that myself quite a few times.

I have been on 3 cruises where we brought our in-laws with us. All 3 times, I called Carnival directly and one of their reservations agents specifically booked the required rooms as per my request (connecting/across the hall/side-by side). One of the times they changed their mind after the fact and came with us after telling us they could not. Carnival was able to change my room to a different part of the ship that had an available room beside us.

As for the air, I like to book them myself, and book the cruise after I have found the flights that I want. I usually fly down the day before, and find that with the cost of a hotel and taxi to the pier, most times it is cheaper to do it yourself.

If you chose to purchase air through the cruise line you would need to tell them that the 2 cabins are a family and "MUST BE ON THE SAME FLIGHT"