View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:43 PM

Default Carnival Or Disney?!
Trying to decide!!! We have been on 2 Carnival Cruises and loved them! Hubby mentioned trying a disney cruise for next vacation. The price is almost double what we paid for the same day length and ports (Cozumel and Costa Mya with Carnival. We actually went to 4 ports instead of 3) The only real difference I can see between the two is disney offers the free pop and of course the characters. My son will be 9 and our lil one on the way would be 7months. My son loved camp carnival! It gave us alot of oppertunites to spend some time just us. They had a lot of adult activites and family which was great. My hubby is worried that with disney there wont be a lot of adult activites. He loved the 11pm adult comedy shows! Before spending double the money I would just like some opinions on which is better. I know disney has all the "disney" stuff with the characters but for just that aspect is it really worth the extra money? My hubby is frugile so his opinion is hes not paying double to see some creepy guy in a mickey mouse suit lol. Any ideas that can help us here?! We are looking to cruise sept - oct 2013! Thanks!!