View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:16 PM

Default Cheap and Dependable Falmouth Guide
My wife and I just took our two young kids on a 7 day Mariner Of the Seas Cruise for spring break 2012 and we found a dependable tour operator in Falmouth Jamaica. Johnny Tours was a great and honest father of two who took us in a private bus to a public beach for $5 pp each way. We were not going for the overpriced beach break options that the cruise company offered and we found this local guy who was more interested in showing us a good time than taking us all the way to Montego Bay for a large fair. There is a public beach they call Board Beach in Falmouth that is 7 miles from the cruise port on the other side of Breezes Resort. It is a free beach and it was beautiful, much nicer than Time N Place that cost $10 pp to get in and is a run down mess. You could rent chairs, buy beer and snacks like the locals do and enjoy the beauty of the island without the half hour cab ride. Yes we were offered smoke and jewelry while we sat on the beach but never did I feel pressured or unsafe because we were a short walking distance to Breezes private beach that was overcrowded with people. I would Email Johnny Tours if you want a dependable tour guide who is there for you at john_lindo75@yahoo.com