View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:17 AM

Smile Earliest I can view excursions?
Husband and I are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Sunday Dec 2nd. I was just wondering when we can look at excurisions? We do not want to book now but basically would like to know what's offered. We did the same exact cruise in October 2010, and we know there are 2 excursions that we will not do. (1 was in St. Thomas and other at St. Maarten)

Also was watching something on YouTube about RCCL ("show" was specifically about Freedom of the Seas) and they stated extra "perks" you get when you have a Grand Suite or above...Robes to borrow in your room, special "treatment" for spa, and shows...IF they are booked they become "unbooked" if you want to go. I believe you get 1st bids on cabanas (spelling off??), but I am under impression they are rentals. And they have a (what I call) cocktail hour(s) everynight..You get special colored cards so you stand out..And special bording area..Probally more too..That got me excited..MAY not get anything under Grand Suite after this cruise...

I am not trying to "show off" but just letting people know in case they are undecided..Or are just intrested..

Read and post cruise reviews