View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Default July 2, 2012 Monarch Of The Seas
This is our first cruise we are 20 and 21 and completely clueless of excursions to reserve. I have looked for hours all over this forum and another without much guidance. Our itinerary is below.

02-Jul Port Canaveral, Florida 4:30 PM
03-Jul Cococay, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered
04-Jul Nassau, Bahamas 7:00 AM 11:59 PM Docked
05-Jul Cruising Cruising
06-Jul Port Canaveral, Florida 7:00 AM

At this point we have decided on a rainbow reef snorkel tour in Nassau. Kayak adventure at Cococay. We figure will soak up the sun and relax on the beech in Cococay since thats our first port.

Nassau is the big mess we have haven't the slightest idea what we wanna do other then snorkel. I know for sure shes gonna wanna do some shopping any must shop places in Nassau? I wouldn't mind doing a tour of the city as long as its very interesting and we aren't just walking around sweating to death in the heat. I've seen alot of people recommend you just go online and book a tour not provided by the boat. Does Nassau offer any places that just has amazing food that you just gotta try while there? Any must see beeches?

I'm open to any suggestions at this point. Just keep in mind we are young full of energy and wanna enjoy ourselves to the fullest.