View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:05 AM

I have been to all of them many times and will again in Nov! Cozumel I suggest the Beach Break Deluxe! You get in a A/C Bus and they drive you to the facilty were there are open bar,a fresh water pool,free water sports gear,a AWESOME mexican all you can eat buffet,and did I mention open bar? LOL.. Belize.. The Mayan ruins was a great excursion but yes I suggest not to venture out of the gated shopping area if you are just there to shop. Belize to me is a waste of time to stop at..Roatan again is so pretty. We love to beach break were you buy one ticket you get another for free, You get snorkel gear, A clam shell shade for 2 people.a floating mat,and you can ride the chair lift..Grand Caymen. Any snorkeling, Rum Point beach break was awesome. I suggest not to do the Sting ray city. The amount of sting rays there has dropped BIG TIME. We have done this 4 times and the last 2 times we have gone the stingray population has dropped about 90%. And try to share maybe 20-25 with 6-7 boats with 30-40 people = NO FUN!! Oh another thing.. NEVER I MEAN NEVER put your wallet in your back pocket.. I suggest getting a pair of shorts were you you have a zipper pocket in front so you can be safe..

Read and post cruise reviews