View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny V View Post
I could never forget you, Tanya! I was happy to see your name appear again. I'm still hoping we will meet again on another cruise ship.

Congratulation on your daughter's wedding in June! I know she's going to be a beautiful bride--what a lucky groom. Not only does he get to marry a beautiful girl, he also gets beautiful in-laws.
Thank you Sonny for the kind words. Things did not go smoothly after the cruise in October 2010 when I last saw you and your wife. We had to cancel our Allure cruise last December due to job related issues. Everything is slowly going back to normal now, we were able to took 2 short cruises , but our hearts were set on the big girl Allure! I am waiting for next month when they release the schedule for Allure next Christmas, hopefully the price isn't too high since I heard people said it is nice to cruise on Christmas !
Anyway, my oldest daughter's getting married this June. My son in-law is a very nice young man.And I am so happy for them.

I saw that you have so many cruises coming up, you and your wife sure know how to enjoy your life, that why you guys stay so young! Hopefully my husband and I have a chance to cruise with you guys again some day. Happy cruising and take care.
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas