View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the reply Dave, the itenary is the best I have seen for the time we want to go, I wish other cruise lines would make some good itenaries instead of the usual Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia etc

P&O dont seem to change much, Princess are almost none existent with Emerald doing 10 day cruises but not 14 days and Princess dont seem to offer much in Oct, Jan or Feb.

HAL itenary is; Fort Lauderdale, Half Moon Cay, Grand Caymen, Roatan, Costa Maya Mexico, Fort Lauderdale, Turks & Caicos, San Juan Puerto Rico, St Maarten, Half Moon Cay

To me that is a very very good itenary for Feb and I cant find anything to match other than Ventura and Azura.

Ventura; Barbados, Antigua, St Maarten, St Vincent, Grenada, Barbados, St Kitts, Tortola, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados

Azura; Barbados, Curacao, Aruba, St Vincent, Grenada, Barbados, St Maarten, Tortola, Guadeloupe, St Lucia, Barbados

I note P&O are starting to do Barbados at the start, middle and end and some people complaining saying they dont want a caribbean cruise for 14 weeks with Barbados 3 times. Personally I dont mind as the first day you have had a long flight the middle you get all day and the end your going home so not like its 3 full days.

What would you choose out of Nieuw, Ventura and Azura?

The Village Inn & Spa (formerly Rainbow Hotel): St. Lucia Hotel