Concerned about AA flight in Dec......
have read about the problems with this airline,,,have flight booked Dec.24 from Orlando to Chicago,,,for ongoing Asiana flight(3hrs wait) to Vietnam for cruise.I booked this on own thru internet agency,,,not sure if I should try to find another airline,,will I get a refund,,agency switch for me,,,not sure WHAT to do???Or just wait and see???Have travel insurance,,BUT don t want to miss trip...ideas???