View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Smile The newly refurbished Costa Neo-Romantica
Mrs T , thankyou so much for your reply and helpful hints. My husband has a few different questions if you dont mind responding to ?
On this new refurbished ship is there now a diy laundry room where you put in a euro or so to use a machine?
Is there a library and does it have a good selection of English books ?
Would you say there is now a lot of English spoken , we speak Spanish also , but not Italian !!!
The internet/wifi package , do you wait until you are on-board to arrange and pay this ?
Re your fab comments on the drinks package , we drink spirits , are the drinks real brand names and how good costwise was this package ? We use the euro so for us this is good ! If you take this drinks package , as a couple , do you have to pay for it everyday ? and each person would have to have it ? ( I know I like a drink but everyday for 21nights !!!! )
Ive only done 1 smaller cruise ship before and when we stopped we purchased a bottle of spirits and brought it to our room , is this permitted or is your baggage searched/scanned ?
Is there a cinema or place to watch films and were there a good choice in English ?
Finally , the dress code in the evenings , is it just casual for a man , trousers and shirt , for attending the buffet and for the main restaurant is a tie or jacket compulsory ?
I hope you dont mind all these questions , it ihas been so kind of you already to reply. Thanks and sunny regards from The Costa del Sol .