View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 AM

Thumbs up Freedom
We went on Freedom last Fall and found her to be a very nice, well kept-up ship, a great sister to Liberty. We had a JS for that cruise, and found it to be quite nice and comfortable. However, after having been on Liberty in a huge cabin and having conceriege service and lounge, we have booked a GS on Brilliance OTS for this coming October's repositioning cruise. I've gone on Utube and found a GS review of the cabin next to our future cabin and found it to appear to be very nicely laid out, so thank you for verifying this for me. My wife LOVES to sit on the balcony and read and watch the ocean pass by, so this will be nice for her also. I really don't think you missed much by not going to Coco Cay; Labadee is WAY nicer and bigger. Of course it's older, so it should have been improved upon by now, and RCL has done a great job there. One our last stop in St, Maarten, we went back to Mahu beach, to the Sunset Beach Bar, which is right next to the beach. It is also at the end of the runway for Princess Juliana Airport, and let me tell you, there isn't anything like having a cocktail and a burger while watching a 747 land at almost eye level! What a thrill!! Glad you had a good time, and late or not, a great review.