View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:45 AM

Default Found in Cozumel: NCL Star Passengers' Foto Card
Lost in Cozumel, 21 Dec. 2012. We are trying to locate the owners who were aboard the Star, sailing date 16 Dec. Card is currently in the USA. Please share this info. Thank you.

From Trip Advisor's Cozumel Forum:
"Found 8 gig photo card on palancar beach
hi all ~ Sunday morning I went for a jog in the early morning from the Iberostar hotel and found an 8 gig photo card on the palancar beach club's beach. It is from a couple that was on the Norwegian Star Cruise ship - her name is Virginia and she is blonde - he has dark short hair - they both appear to be in their early twenties. I have called the cruise ship but don't really think they are going to be much help with me getting this back to them. I'm pretty sure from the photos that they are from Michigan. They may be on their honeymoon - not sure about that either. ANYWAY I know they are probably sick about losing this card because it was the last day of their vacation and it is their ENTIRE trip. I really have no idea how I even saw it or how it wasn't buried in the sand. I am going to see if Norwegian Cruise ships has a forum and post this there as well. But if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears."