View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:37 PM

Default I'm back ......The Allure of the seas
Ok I am going to try and not write a book.

The embarkation was amazing...I'm only at Gold status but it was still a great experience.
Once I got inside I was at complete Awe Oh my goodness it was beautiful. This ship is HUGE inside.

Ok so here are the things I liked and disliked.

Liked/loved:
The staff
The entertainment
The neighborhoods- My favorite Central Park so peaceful.
The many many shops
The activities
The food in the dining room .....every meal I had was delicious...However Sonny and Dave there was no Escargot, they said they could not supply enough for the voyage so they didn't get any. The had scallops that were prepared the same way as the Escargot and it was fabulous. I had six other family members with me and the richly enjoyed the food they were served. I think we had the best wait staff on the ship the waiters name was Tyare she was so nice and whatever we asked for she made sure we had it...simply amazing. We all took very good care of her on the last night of the cruise.
The Windjammer wasn't a bad experience ...yes it was a bit crowded but manageable, the food was very good.

The entertainment....Mo5aic was great no instruments just their voices, you have to hear it to know what I mean. Blue Planet was great as well, and the adult comedy show was funny as heck.

There is just so much I could say. I stayed on the Boardwalk view aft right above the water show area excellent view from my cabin. Now the cabin ...well it was myself, my sister and my 12 year old niece, it was nice I just think between the end of the bed and the wall was a bit to close.

Ok so the things I didn't like:
LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure I missed some things if you all have any questions that I could answer I will gladly do so. I had a wonderful time...now I have the cruise blues.

Read and post cruise reviews