View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
My understanding is Princess does offer a transfer program as Rick refers to, where they will print boarding passes and airline luggage tags on the ship. However I can't find it anywhere on the Princess website - which frankly has one of the poorest FAQ sections I've ever seen.

If Princess is like Royal Caribbean with this service, they do not offer it online but rather will place a form in your cabin which you complete with your airline info, number of bags, etc., and you turn this in at Guest Relations. Isn't it called 'EZ Check'?
Hi everyone.

Now that I've been on my cruise, I can confirm that Princess does offer the program where the print your boarding pass and take your bags to the airport. It is called ezCheck, as Dave mentioned. It's $20, plus the bag fees for your airline. I ended up doing this, but got a little nervous, as my bag looked like it was one of the last ones to the carousel when I got back to my home airport.

Also, the post cruise Seattle tour did go, as they had 38 people signed up for that. The driver asked who had early flights, so he knew when to get to the airport, although there were a couple things, not his fault, though, I will say that. One was where two people misunderstood when to be back on the bus after Pike Place Market. We were supposed to be back at the bus at 12:30, but they thought 12:45. We did wait for them, as the driver would have gotten into trouble if he didn't. At least that's what he told us. Also, one passenger on her pre cruise stay must have left something at the hotel, as we had to stop at the Marriott Seattle Airport on the way to Sea-Tac. I think we were at Sea-Tac by about 1:20 or so, and my flight was 3:20, and since I did the ezCheck, I just headed right to security, although a long walk from where the charter buses drop off.

I'll post a full review later, hopefully in the next couple days or so.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)