View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:49 PM

I know someone who is in Europe on an Arosa cruise right now. I think the Arosa product will be right up there with the others. Also, Tauck River Cruises is another option to look at. At first they may seem pricier, but consider all that is included and the VIP opportunities. IE: they include gratuities, they include transfers whether you buy air with them or not. They have special events like a dinner show in a castle which with others would probably be an add on option. Tauck has four new itineraries coming out in 2014 that sound very exciting. I wish I could do them all! Me, being retired military and having an interest in WWII history; I'm very interested in two new itineraries in 2014 that visit Normandy. The one is 9-nights and it starts with 2-nights in Paris in a hotel with a balcony facing the Eiffel tower then your cruise to Normandy. The other 14nights starts with 2-nights in London, take the Chunnel over to France, do Normandy and end with 2-nights in Versailles. I need to start saving the pennies, too many great cruises out there!