View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:27 PM

Hi Jack2007,
You are correct Normandie is more formal but also excellent. You can't go wrong with either. I have been to both. Qzine is more of a tasting around the world so to speak. Example if you order spring rolls they come presented in bed springs, I don't want to give away too much because it is so much fun !!! Now you can do a lunch at Normandie also but they do it only once and it sells out fast but it is less expensive so you could do both ! Check out the menu on line that may help too.
I live in Virginia so I just drive up and really don't stay in NY or NJ anymore, but I am sure you will get some great information from others. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I also forgot we did do a Pirate Cruise at night and it was really fun, they took us out to a ship wreck and talked about all the Prirates of the past and what they did to lure ships in and we also went down bottom of the boat which was glass bottom to see the coral etc. It was fun and very informative, it is one that is offered from Celebrity.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Last edited by janfred; 08-08-2013 at 04:30 PM.