Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:24 AM

I completely agree...this was a non-story from the beginning. They blame the cruise line for lack of adequate insurance, which anyone who cruises regularly knows is readily available from dozens of other sources.

I sure hope that I am never on a cruise that changes its itinerary and such because one person has a health issue. I go in knowing full well the consequences of traveling to foreign countries. Being on active duty in the military, our insurance covers my family and me worldwide. We are taking my mother-in-law and her husband on our upcoming cruise in January, and purchased travel insurance for them specifically because they are a little older and you never know what is going to happen. It seems to be a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Oh well, the media is going to say anything they can to demonize any money making corporation because it is en vogue right now. Someday, when most of the private corporations are run out of business, everyone will be looking around, wondering what happened to our once rich nation because no one will have jobs.

Take care,

Brad