View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:38 AM

We just returned last night from our long awaited cruise on the Liberty. It was a fabulous week. I plan to post a review soon.

My question-
My husband talked me into utilizing the Luggage Valet Program. At $20 pp, we paid a hefty $120 for the six of us. He felt that this would be minimal handling of bulky luggage for the children and less stress at the airport in Miami.

It turns out that he was mostly correct - it was so nice not to have to handle and manage the bags. HOWEVER, one of our bags didn't arrive at our final destination (we had a direct flight). Unfortunately, it was our daughters - she returned to college this morning without her suitcase full of everything she needed.

American Airlines is trying to locate it for us, and I have also contacted Royal Caribbean to let them know. We're not sure where the bag was lost (at the ship, in transport, airport, etc).

Has anyone ever had problems with the Valet Luggage program? Any suggestions on recovering the bag? I'm getting more distraught about this with each hour that passes

Read and post cruise reviews