View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2009, 12:14 AM
LUGI LUGI is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 97
Hello, I am from Germany and am taking my minor godson (blood related) to the United States and on a cruise with RCCL. Can you tell me what forms I will need for the cruise line to prove that I am allowed by the parents to do so?
Thanks in advance, Lucy