Thread: H1N1
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Cruise Fanatic Cruise Fanatic is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,043
You would need to check with your medical provider. Many don't provide for coverage outside of the US. Travel Insurance can provide for reimbursement of trip interruption and medical emergencies.