View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2009, 04:56 PM
LHP's Avatar
LHP LHP is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,560
I can assure you that their legal contract is very well written.

All I can suggest is that you file a complaint with your State's Attorney General and the State Attorney General of the home office of ICE.

It does not cost you anything to file these complaints. Explain your situation in a well worded letter and see IF there is anything they can go.

Knowing how well ICE writes their contracts (they have been dealing with timeshares for years)...I doubt there is anything the AG can do. But at least you will create some paperwork that ICE will have to take the time to answer.

Good Luck.