View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:17 AM

Poormom, MCPayne, and Lisa -

Wow,you guys are so helpful! Now I just need to pick one between Boston Duck Tour and Old Town Trolley. Personally, I like the Trolley's flexibility of going off and on. It can also provide the transportation from Union Oyster House to USS Constitution. (Lisa - Thanks for pointing it out re: not easy to go between these two places.)

The fair for Old Town Trolley is $38 (or $34.20 if booked online) and it also includes admissions to Old State House and 45 minute harbor sightseeing cruise.

Question - So will you choose Old Town Trolley over Boston Duck Tour? By the way, the ship will be in Boston 10AM - 7PM.

If Old Town Trolley was selected, my plan would be as follow. (To see their rout, click Boston Map on this link http://www.trolleytours.com/boston/map-of-boston.asp)

* Get off at Stop #1 & take 45-min harbor sightseeing cruise. I'm guessing the boat is near New England Aquarium. Not sure....
* Walk to Faneuil Hall and stay for 1 hour
* Walk to Union Oyster House (reserved for 12:30pm)
* Walk to Paul Revere House and Old North Church
* Hop on at Stop #2
* Hop off at Stop #3 to visit USS Constitution & Bunker Hill Monument
* Get off at Stop #5 to visit Old State House, Old Corner Book Store, Old South Meeting House.
* After Stop #6, we'll just see what the group wants to see.

Sorry to bore you guys with so much info. As you can guess, I am seeking validation and would welcome any 'criticism'. Anyone?

Thanks a bunch!