View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
penny3333's Avatar
penny3333 penny3333 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 10,601
Default
The flights have resumed, for now. RCI offered 100% value of another cruise, IF, you bought both flight and cruise through them. Without insurance, I doubt you'll be able to do much of anything. Since you're going in June, you will probably be able to make it. If you're going to rebook, I'd do it soon as you will lose less money now than if you wait. You're within 60 days, so you'd probably lose 50-75%. If you wait, you're going to lose 100%. What port do you sail from? I really think you'll be ok.