View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Jim C.'s Avatar
Jim C. Jim C. is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 5,114
Echoing what Tim and Cas told you, as far as your documents go, you really don''t need any of it except your Fun Pass. If you have filled that out on line and printed the fun pass out that is all you need (plus your passports/ID and credit card) to board the ship. The e-docs have your luggage tags in them. You can print off as many as you like. Or you can get them from the porters at the port. I have had really good success with "laminating" them with clear packing tape and then using the tape to loop the tag around the suitcase handle.

Now, having said that all you NEED is the fun pass, I will say that you should also print out the page(s) that list which excursions you booked online. If for some reason you don't get your tickets for your excursions (normally delivered to your cabin the first sea day) that page is your only proof that you booked/paid for them already. You can take that to the excursion desk or the guest services desk and they can get you your tickets. Without it, you are S.O.L.

Have a great cruise!
================================================== ==========
Carnival Cruise Lines:
Fantasy 90, Celebration 95, Victory 05, Conquest 05, Spirit 6/06, Freedom 6/08, Holiday 7/08, Victory 6/09, Valor 9/09, Dream 6/10, Splendor 8/10,Conquest 8/11,
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013