View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2005, 05:54 AM
jrbdelaware jrbdelaware is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Delaware
Posts: 52
Justin - The raised seal is the key. My TA and my travel documents for my cruise in August both mentioned that the certificate had the raised seal. If the short form has it, your fine. If not, you better get a new one - it is simple as that.

If you have any doubt, pay the $10 or so that VitalCheck will charge you to get a good certified copy. You don't want to be left on the dock watching the ship pull away without you.

Enchantment - August 2005