View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:59 PM

No problem at all vacationbound. We did the 4 day from Miami...did Key West and Cozumel. The Freedom was a great ship. Would I go back on the Freedom, yes!I am on the Liberty in March which is the identical version of the Freedom and I absolutely can't wait. Just read the blurb about Freedom being the worst Carnival ship, think who ever said that was crazy. The staff was so good at least to us, they got to know us so well within those 4 days, never had to remind them of what we were drinking, many of them would find us on the board and sit and chat. Our cabin steward was the best I have ever had, it was like she was a friend I know for years. I tried tipping her for some ice and she told me that I shouldn't tip for something that is expected of her. The food was very good, our waiter was not the best, actually he was the worst I have ever had but he he made us laugh so hard with all his screw ups that we looked forward to seeing him each night. All the other waiters were aware of this and they kept coming over to ask us if they could get us anything and they laughed along with us.
Hope this helps, ask me anything, don't mind at all.
Leigh

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983