View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:35 PM

My husband and I cruised with RCCL on the Freedon June of '06. This was our first cruise and now we are ruined. We will never go with anyone but RCCL. The food was great! We found breakfast room service was fantastic, no getting out of bed early. You can eat lunch with causual clothing in the main dining hall. The food here was better we thought for lunch than they buffet. Pizza - all you can eat at 0200 was not bad either. We are in our 30's. Not big fans of "shows" such as broad way. These were different. They are so unbeleivable. We went every night. We ate at the main dining room at 6pm then hit the cassino, then went to the late shows. Never could tell if the boat rocked. I don't know if you have a promanade room on the 8th floor but it is a good sized interior room with a great view of the mall. That is where the parties are some times at night. We did the rock climbing, scuba diving, and WATCHED the flow rider. That was funny enough to watch for hours. The service was great. Not one complaint. Hope you have as much fun as we did.

Read and post cruise reviews