View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:05 AM

We did rome and tha vatican i think it was $199.00 per person and leaves at 7am in morning. NCL use those fantastic headsets and the guide has a microphone and only people on the tour can hear her so no hangers on!!! It was a 2 hour+ queue to get into vatican as everyone has to do airport like security. Once inside it was great. We did some sites of Rome from the coach and stopped at the colloseum. NO trevy fountain!!!! I will give you a secret tip. Obviously NCL fill up the coaches and every sort of rushes out of the show lounge where you meet.If another cruise ship is in its chaos...QM2 was there the same day as us. If you wait and make sure your on the last coach its usually the one which is not totally full so your group will not be so big with more space on your coach.Have a great cruise. Monte Carlo trip is great and also Pisa....we had been to florence before. Naples is great because the ship berths in city centre with no tendering. Only tender in Villefranche for monte carlo. Messina is also a town centre trip. We have just booked carnival victory canada/new england in penthouse suite and not being a party animal im wondering have i dont the right thing.