Thread: Cozumel
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 06:53 AM

We were told that the jeeps in Cozumel could not go "off road" right now because they are still regrowing vegetation following Hurricane Wilma. We did the jeep tour through Adventuras Naturales (We actually booked through Shoretrips.com but that was the local vender) and my husband thinks it is the best thing we ever did. We toured the whole island, the oldest town on the island (a little shopping and history) snorkeling, a couple stops on rocky coastline for pictures (gorgeous--also surf blow holes which were interesting)a cantina (best chips and guac I have ever had) which was open air on the beach, a beach and a restaurant for late lunch (firegrilled chicken, homemade tortillas and fixings). It was about a 5-6 hour thing and was fabulous. Something for everyone, and I think you pretty much see the whole island. My daughter doesnt snorkel and she sat that out and was fine. We don't drink and still had a lot of fun at the cantina. The group was small, us 4 and another couple from Englund--it was fun just visiting with them about their homeland. Look into it. It was worth every $$.
RCCL Explorer 2003, 2005
RCCL Navigator, 2004, 2007
RCCL Mariner 2006
RCCL Liberty 2008
RCCL Adventure 2009

Read and post cruise reviews