Thread: Upgrades
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 07:07 AM

Hi All!

Well its a weel until we leave and I'm so excited! I do have a few questions for you all. Someone was saying there is an iron and ironing board on the ship for us to use at the Laundry stations. Is that correct on the Victory? I don't mind sending all my clothing out to the service, but I do like to iron and prefer to do stuff like that myself.

Ok to my big question. WE have been given this cruise as you all know. We are booked into an interior room on the 200 level. What I want to know is if we WANT to upgrade our room to something more spacious etc, higher up or with a balcony etc, AND the ship does have rooms available, are we allowed to pay the difference and get a new room? If so who do we see, when etc? Give me all the details. I believe I'm going to want a new room as we are on the bottom floor I believe. I would gladly pay for an upgrade. You know what? I e-mailed Carnival and asked them this question about 3 weeks ago and they never mailed me back. I'm more than willing to hand over my hard earned money but they didn't mail me back!! Kind of annoying!

Ok Can't wait to see the responses! Maybe I should call Carnival myself?