View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 01:04 PM

Hi Sonny, sadly I am not doing very well with the reservations at the moment. The Celebrity website is down and I wasnt able to book online. I called them up and was put through the Specialty Restaurants Desk. However, it seems Celebrity has a new policy as of August 2008 that they cannot book for more than 6 people at a time. So even though I have the reservation numbers for everyone, the lady would not take reservations for more than 6. I asked if I had to call back and pretend to be someone else from my group to book for a second 6 persons, and she couldn't answer me!

Even just to get for 6 people it was a disaster. Our first choice specialty restaurant (Murano) had NO seats for 6 people at between 6pm to 9.30pm for all 3 nights that we wanted. It was really difficult to get a table for 6 for our 2nd and 3rd choices and even then we didn't get our preferred times. I am truly unhappy that it has been this difficult. I was on the phone for 1.5 hours with them and didn't get very far....