Click on the name of each of the following cruise lines for their policies regarding bringing alcoholic beverages onboard:
- Wine only, maximum 2 bottles to cabin, corkage fee applies if consumed in public area. (Click here
for Guest Alcohol Policy.)
- Wine or champagne only, maximum one 750 ml bottle per pax age >=21, corkage fee may apply
- Same as Azamara, above. Also see here
- May not be brought onboard. Note that this is from the US site.
Disney Cruise Line
- Yes, Disney. May be brought onboard in carry-on only, corkage applies.
Holland America Line
- Wine and champagne only, corkage applies in public areas.
NCL - site is not up-to-date, but Cruise-Chat cruisers report that wine may be brought onboard, corkage applies and paid at check-in
- wine and champagne only, corkage may apply in public areas. Also see Section 5, here
- Not permitted. Also look here