View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-23-2005, 12:05 PM
TimT TimT is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 39
I'm going to be posting this in the Carnival Forum and the General Cruise Chat Forum.

My wife and two other adults are going to be taking 5 teenage girls on the Carnival Fantasy in July. My question is other than passports/birth certificates, what kind of documentation is needed for the girls who are not traveling with their parents?

I heard that some kind of notarized affidavit stating the parents have given their permission is necessary. However, my wife just got the paperwork from the travel agency and there's nothing in there stating that.

I would hate for the group to get to the dock and not be allowed to board because all the paperwork is not in order. Has anyone gone through this or have any idea what the cruise line (in this case Carnival) needs? Thanks.