View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 AM

We sail out of San Diego on Spirit on Nov 28, the day ater Thanksgiving, for 8 days to the 3 more southern ports, then again out of San Diego on Dec 6 on Oosterdam to the 3 more northern ports. We've done back to back before but on the same ship . . this will be a bit different but I'm confident it will work out. Otherwise it will become one of those funny stories for the telling!

We haven't sailed Carnival since 2003 which was an Alaska cruise, and I'm looking forward to their relaxed upbeat culture. We're ready for some FUN time. Fall is in full swing here. We heat by wood now and we cranked up the woodstove for the first time this season last night. Thought we might wake up to snow this morning - we're at 8700 feet, but it drizzled a bit. That spiral water slide is sounding better with every drop of the thermometer here!

I'll keep in touch, though sometimes it's difficult...I'm on a phone line and this morning the phones were out, as often happens. Never a dull moment in the mountains...

And again thank you for your generous sharing
m--